*A Dream Nanny Role Is Here in Seven Hills*
• One Bonnie Bub 9.5mths old
• Part Time Sole Charge
• Monday and Tuesday with extra casual hours offered
• 10 Hour days
• Late July Start
• $25 – $30 per Hour
• Long Term Commitment Required
Mum is returning to work in August and the family has asked Essential Nanny to assist them in finding their own very special Nanny. We are looking for a career nanny who relishes the chance to work with a baby and work collaboratively with the family to ensure bub thrives.
The role is sole charge 2 days per week with extra hours offered periodically; the focus is to care for this beautiful little bub. A little assistance around the home would be appreciated but only when time permits.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills
• A minimum of 5yrs experience as a nanny
• A minimum of a certificate III in Child Care
• A Blue Card
• National Police Check
• A current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR
• Your own car and open drivers licence
If you are looking to join a family who are genuinely lovely and you are looking to be appreciated and respected…APPLY NOW! Families like this are rare and this role will be snapped up very quickly. Interviews are commencing immediately!
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0407 813 413 for more information.
• Please note – This role is only suitable for those applicants who have full working entitlement in Australia
“A Nanny puts no boundaries, when it comes to our children’s minds…The sky is surely the limit, imaginations an endless climb.”