Nannies – You are Essential! Just as it is important for the family to be excited with their new nanny, it is equally important to me to ensure you are thrilled with your new family.
During our face to face meeting, my aim is to develop a long term relationship with you, to understand your career ambitions and what makes you genuinely eager to work and commit to a family. What makes you happy?
My reputation has been built by genuinely caring for my nannies and getting to know you and finding you the right family that can offer you job satisfaction and stability. You can be absolutely assured that you will be treated respectfully and that your application will be completely confidential. Join us, a nanny agency that cares!
We will assist you in finding the following roles in Brisbane and the Gold Coast:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Mothers Help
- Before/After School Care
- Contract and Temporary
Essential Nanny Agency Registration
To contact Essential Nanny Agency you can:
- Complete the agency Nanny Enquiry Form and upload your CV
- Email us with your CV attached to email@example.com
- Telephone us for a confidential conversation on 0407 813 413.
To join Essential Nanny you need the following:
- Hold a Working with Children Blue Card or be in the process of obtaining one
- A current First Aid Certificate and a current CPR Certificate
- Be legally able to work in Australia
- A minimum of 2 years child care experience
- Have verifiable referees
- Qualifications/experience in child care/working with children
- Nanny Insurance
- A full/open QLD drivers licence
- Fluent English.
We also would like you to have:
- Your own reliable car
- An ABN or willingness to obtain one
- Be a registered carer.